Musings and wanderings of a mommarazzi who can't sit still (or stay put) for very long. I've been to more countries compared to the number of years I've been on Earth, and I hope to keep that number up by visiting a new country every year. Motherhood has not dampened my wanderlust one bit, and I hope to pass on the hunger for new experiences and first-hand learnings to my little ones.

PHILIPPINES is the magical backdrop to the childhood stories I share with my kids. It's that wondrous place where I made my first friends and which has helped shaped the way I see and feel the world. Funnily enough, I've barely scratched the surface when it comes to exploring this place. I've met only 1% of it's 7,107 islands. It's my ongoing adventure to explore the rest of the 99%....
Sumilon Island, PhilippinesZamboanga, PhilippinesCagayan and Marawi, PhilippinesAliwan Festival, ManilaCoron, PhilippinesPamilacan Island, PhilippinesManila, PhilippinesAnilao, PhilippinesArts Fest Philippines

MALAYSIA. Three years in Boleh-land has made us quite fond of the place. It's a country with many happy memories. It's where I started my photography journey, where I gave birth to Red, and where Roo learned firsthand how closely entwined happiness is to heartbreak, as she tries to maintain friends despite the constant relocation and long distances.
Penang RoadtripReconnecting in KLLangkawiPenang, Malaysia 2012Kuala Gandah, MalaysiaPenang, Malaysia 2010Sepang Gold Coast, MalaysiaKuala Lumpur, MalaysiaFood Trip Kuala Lumpur

SOUTHEAST ASIA.  Next on the list, Laos.
Top Ten BangkokKoh Samui, ThailandMuay Thai, ThailandBangkok At NightSiem Reap, CambodiaChiang Mai, ThailandCambodia-Vietnam BorderSpicy PhuketBangkok BlissBintan, IndonesiaYogyakarta, IndonesiaMagical MyanmarMt. Bromo, IndonesiaIjen Crater, IndonesiaSurfing in Bali, Indonesia

SOUTH ASIA. Comprised of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh. Next on the list, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan. And Northern India (Ladakh, Rishikesh)
MaldivesBarefoot College, Tilonia, IndiaPushkar, IndiaJaipur, IndiaDhaka, Bangladesh

EAST ASIA. Comprised of China, Hong Kong, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Mongolia. Next on the list, Chengdu and Taiwan.
Hong Kong, ChinaTokyo, Japan

EUROPE. To be updated with Lapland Sweden, Germany and Austria! Next on the list, Greece and Spain.
Nuit Blanche, ParisExplore ParisAutumn in HelsinkiStonehenge, United KingdomSurrey, United KingdomSouthern SwedenChristiania, DenmarkFrantzen, StockholmNarvik, NorwayStockholm, SwedenFat Duck, UK

AMERICAS. Next on the list, Peru!
New York, New YorkNew York Food TrailSan Francisco, CaliforniaLos Gatos, CaliforniaSan Francisco Food Trail

GROUPIE GIRL. Chasing down creatives who make beautiful art, and those tattooed boys with interesting stories to tell!
MangoRed 2010Belle and Sebastian 2010Chris Carrabba 2012

FOODIE ADVENTURES. "Live to Eat" and savouring every new experience. The food disappears quickly, but the memory of the flavor, scent, complexity, simplicity, and uniqueness sets a higher standard for the next adventure. 
New York Food TrailFrantzen, StockholmFat Duck, UKRestaurant Andre, Singapore

TRAVELS WITH THE LITTLE ONES Training the little ones to be fabulous fliers and road warriors, because there's still so much of the world to explore, and I hope to be able to explore it with them.
Kuala LumpurManilaKidzania KLLegoland MalaysiaSpicy PhuketKL Food TripSumilon Island, PhilippinesPenang RoadtripBintan, IndonesiaReconnecting in KLMagical Myanmar

And every day continues to be a new adventure!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...